Wednesday, May 31, 2017

beautiful spaces

In two months time I will be moving into my new apartment, totally solo. It's been a dream in the back of my mind for years to have my own little space all to myself, and I'm getting very excited. I've never been the type of person to stake out decorative space when sharing a living quarters with others. I'm not sure why that's been the case. I'll admit that I can be a little stubborn when collaborating, especially aesthetically. I'm excited to see what comes out of having this full creative freedom, and to develop my interior style. I've been hitting up antique shops and secondhand stores multiple times per week to find inspiration. Here's the color palette and some collected imagery found via Pinterest I'm using as source material.






No comments:

Post a Comment