Wednesday, January 14, 2015

baby missiles

Vintage Jacket and Dress
Philip Lim for Target Bag 

This is the kind of outfit I usually wear when the weather is miserable but I still want to feel somewhat put-together and girly. Atlanta has been in a dreary rain spell for what feels like a week now and I have a love/hate relationship with it. It's harder to motivate myself to go outside but it's also perfect cozy reading weather. Despite the weather this was a pretty awesome day. Jordan and I went to Dulce Vegan and damn I forgot how amazing their food is. I got a TLT (tempeh, lettuce and tomato) and he got the Angela, an everything bagel with vegan cream cheese, kale, cucumbers, tomato and avocado. I would highly recommend it if you're in the Kirkwood neighborhood. 






No comments:

Post a Comment